- Work as a health and wellness professional
- behavioral change for shift working professionals,
- health coaches, fitness trainers, doctors, nurses, nutritionist, and dietians
Shift working professionals face a unique set of health challenges. Not only are they more likely to suffer from cancer, heart disease, and diabetes, but they also frequently feel they don’t have the time or energy to implement healthy habits.
That’s why we’ve created ShiftHC – an education program for health coaches to better support shift-working professionals in reaching their goals and acknowledging their existing lifestyle.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to be more inclusive of their work lifestyle in the behavioral change conversations.
- Key factors making their lifestyles unique compared to those working a 9-5 style job.
- Facts & statics that cause their health to be the most at risk.
- Discover how to create an actionable plan to reach goals while supporting a shift lifestyle.
Upon completion and passing this course is earns 3 Ce’s
You can access the course by visiting the course page and logging in; if you are already logged in, you can go to the course and select Start.
If you have any technical issues you can email email@example.com and we will be able to assist you.
Their lifestyle is unique in that their schedules are often ever-changing, so establishing a routine is difficult. This course discusses methods for overcoming many of the obstacles that working professionals face.